How Do I Become an HD Vest Advisor?

Make sense of series 6 and 63 securities licenses, and other financial services licenses.

If you're a tax professional who's thinking of becoming an HD Vest Advisor, which financial services licenses should you obtain?

Download the Education & Licensing: How Do I Become an HD Vest Advisor? white paper to learn:

  • Which licenses may be right for you: Series 6, 7, 63, 65, or 66.
  • What it means to be a Registered Investment Adviser.
  • The differences between the types of investment firms with which you may be considering partnering.
  • How H.D. Vest can support your licensing journey.

To download your complimentary copy now, please complete the following form:

Download your complimentary copy