Where can I get more information on investing?
HD Vest provides the following guides to help investors learn more about HD Vest and make better informed investment decisions:
- Important Information Regarding HD Vest Accounts
- Guide to Buying Mutual Funds
- Guide to Buying Annuities
- Guide to Investing in Structured Products
- Guide to Investing in Market Linked Certificates of Deposit
- Understanding the Differences between Commission-based and Fee-based Accounts
- Form ADV 2A – Firm Brochure
- Learn More About the Cash Sweep
- Effects of Rising Interest Rates on Fixed Income Investments
- Will Your Retirement Plan Retire With You?
- Understanding Retirement Plan Distribution Options
- IRS Cost Basis Reporting
- First Clearing Equity Order Routing Information: HD Vest clears all of its securities transactions on a fully-disclosed basis through First Clearing. First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company. First Clearing makes all order-routing decisions with respect to trades placed by HD Vest brokerage customers. The above link will provide you with First Clearing’s order routing information compiled pursuant to SEC Rule 11Ac1-6.
Investors can find additional helpful information and resources on the following websites (links will take you to an external website unaffiliated with HD Vest):
- www.sec.gov: U.S. Securities Exchange Commission
- www.finra.org: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Online Brokerage Accounts: What You Can Do to Safeguard Your Money and Your Personal Information
- www.sipc.org: Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Investor Bulletin: Ten Things You Should Know About Investing (SEC publication)
Did you find the answers you needed? Find an HD Vest Advisor near you.